Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pretty Excited...

Today... I always get excited when my next workout program arrives in the mail. 

I've completed Insanity and T25 (Where is T25 delta Shaun T? I guess you've been a bit busy.)  I had the opportunity to meet Shaun T in person in 2013.  Bananas Yo!  (It's one of his phrases, and also on his shirt here.)


I love all of his work and can't wait to max out... 


Currently I'm following a Beachbody Pump and Combat hybrid.  I've done both programs separately, and loved them both.  Pump is a weight training program that has you lifting weights 3 times a week and Combat is a boxing/martial arts workout that fits nicely in between weight days.  I really miss Boxing and Krav Maga and this workout has gotten me back to kicking and punching and makes me miss hitting a bag even more.  I will most likely be ending this program early to start Insanity Max up in January with a group.  Stay tuned...

After that, I've got my eyes on Jillian's new program, Body Shred.  You could say I'm a super Jillian fan, I have done most of her programs.  I've been waiting for this class format to come out on DVD.  Woo Hoo!

 This pic is from the same event where I met Shaun T.  Jillian kicked my butt in person! 

No comments: