Friday, January 8, 2010

Dishcloth KAL

held by KrisKnits
Check it out....

I got a message from HSailorMoon on Rav (I'm a bit behind in my GoogleReader these days) and really appreciated the heads up! Looks like a ton of fun. Not that I haven't had something OTN for when I do have a few minutes to knit... but I think this will help me to pick up the needles more regularly. AND who can turn down dishcloth knitting OR KrisKnits pattern's?

For this KAL a portion of each month's pattern will be revealed in blog posts through out the month. I'm going to aim for doing this month's and take it from there, but I think participating each month isn't too much of a commitment time-wise for me. I'll see how January goes.

Anyone else interested?

Have a great weekend! I'll be back soon with an update on my Fall Knitting Goals as well as hopefully a WIP update on the Ruffled baby girl's hat and the beginning of January's dishcloth!

2 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I'm over committed knitting wise for the next 2 months otherwise I would have loved to have joined the Kal.Hugs Darcy

Erica said...

I can't knit...otherwise you know I'd help ;) Google reader gets out of control soooo easily ahhh!