Friday, November 20, 2009

Over The Top Blog Award

Thanks Danica! I received this award from Danica's Daily quite a while ago (yikes!) and now I'm finally have a bit of time to post my responses... (see I told you I'd post it eventually!)

In order to accept this award I have to answer the following questions with only 1 word answers…

1. Where is your cell phone? Near Overthetopaward
2.Your hair? Blonde/Brown (ha... cheating already)
3. Your mother? Brunette
4. Your father? Rocks
5. Your favorite food? Cheese
6. Your dream last night? forgot
7. Your favorite drink? Frappuccino
8. Your dream/goal? successful
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Riding
11. Your fear? Forgetting
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Healthy
13. Where were you last night? Highfields
14. Something you aren’t? Shy
15. Muffins? YUM
16. Wish list item?
17. Where did you grow up? Massachusetts
18. Last thing you did? Data (C'mon... since when does something in the lab have one word?)
19. What are you wearing? Jeans (My own prompted casual friday ;))
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? Daizzy (Don't forget Dee and Dusty!)
22. Your friends? Rock
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? T.G.I.F
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Element
27. Something you’re not wearing? Glasses
28. Your favorite store? TJs (hahha Danica I made it one too!)
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? ???
32. Your best friend? KMEAD (HA.... had to combine everyone's name in one, can't put one)
33. One place that I go over and over? Barn
34. One person who emails me regularly? Enid
35. Favorite place to eat? Home

Alright, now I need to pass this torch on to 6 bloggers. It’s so hard to narrow this down to 6. If you don't have time to post it, not worries at all. Just know I was thinking about you!

1. Moriah at Tales from a Knitting Med Student

2. Megan at Tangled Up in Knots

3. Nichole at Lapdog Creations

4. Bekka

5. Susan at No Knit Sherlock!

6. Erica at Itzy's Kitchen

T.G.I.F everyone! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Aw! Thank you for the award- so sweet!My favorite of your facts- Where do you want to be in 6 years? Healthy

Danica's Daily said...

Congrats girlie - you totally deserve the award and it doesn't even matter when you post it :D

I LOVED your answers - it's so hard to pick just one word, huh?!

AlisonH said...

Happy Friday, and congratulations to your dad for having a daughter who thinks he rocks! Cool!