Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Updates

Tardy Summer Goals update: I only have till Sept. 22nd. If the deadline was today, things wouldn't be looking so good. Let's see how much I can get done in the next week. I've knit a bit, but no FO so far.

Dish Rag Tag Update: It's almost my turn!!! I'm on deck. I'd better get my needles ready!

SP14 Update: It's coming to a close soon, wow how time flies! I'm starting to get things together for my downstream as it ends Sept. 30th.

Everyone seen the new Knitty? I am loving Colonnade. It may be the next project that can get me out of this lack-of-knitting-mojo-funk. How cute is Zozo? Kindly sheep is a really neat idea, and super cute.

5 comments:

Nichole said...

I'm just waiting for my yarn to come (and the long size 10 circ too) to cast on Colonnade!

Hey - I'm going to be reviewing Horses with a Mission and get to do an interview with the authors... do you have any questions??!! I thought of you first. I'll email you...

AlisonH said...

Kindly sheep is a really nice pattern. It reminds me of when I lived in New Hampshire for four years and needed such things--the only years in my life when I wasn't knitting!

Erica said...

You are going to be one busy lady! Good luck with all the to dos ;)

Mary said...

Ooo, Zozo is soo cute, and small enough of a project that I could actually finish it :) And I love Colonnade too.

Kathy said...

I lOVED your answers to Darcy's blog today about knitting and flying Great tips