Monday, September 21, 2009

Final SP14 Package!

I was totally spoiled with my SP14 reveal package. Setembrina sent me: bath salts that she made herself, a skein of knitpicks yarn that she dyed, stitch markers and earrings that she also made for me which were inside a cute tin along with a measuring tape and needle tips, a bath mitt and sponge, bath fizzies, wool shampoo, a skein of Plymouth worsted Jeannee, a set of handmade coasters (made by her?) and some STASH tea. Everything was inside a cute blue tote bag.

Here's a close-up of the Knitpick's yarn and coasters.
She made such a beautiful combo of my favorite colors, yellow pink and blue!
Closer look at the earrings, stitch markers, measuring tape and needle tips.
I love the eyes on the yellow beads.
Thanks Setembrina! I was officially spoiled rotten!

I've been tagged in DRT! Post coming soon...

3 comments:

Erica said...

You all are so creative- its just amazing! Another beautiful gift

AlisonH said...

What a fun package! Enjoy!

littlelixie said...

Please reply to my email about SP14. Thanks! Lix (SP Hostess)