Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Saucy Spring Swap Package

This is the first time I have participated in this swap on Ravelry and it was a ton of fun! I can't wait to try all of the sauces!

In my loaded box I got:
2 skeins of Tofutsies, 4 hot sauces (one being Siracha, my current favorite), 3 mustards, 2 jars of peppers (Jalapenos are my favorite add in's), an aromatherapy spa kit, a cute cherry paperclip, aromatic tea, and a package of spicy sour prunes.
Here's a close-up of the saucesHere's a close-up of all of the other goodies!
What an awesome package! I can't wait to get trying everything! I haven't tried any of the sauces that I received, besides the Siracha which I know that I love already, so it will be fun! I also haven't worked with Tofutsies yet! Thanks for such a great package sunmoon!

DishRag Tag, this year it's called Son of Dishrag Tag, sign-ups are going on NOW! I realized today that I hadn't signed up yet, and I saw that the sign-ups were over half full yesterday! If your interested, run over and sign up now! It's a TON of fun. I participated in it's first time through two years ago, and I was a captain last year. It's a blast.

6 comments:

Nichole said...

Looks like a fun swap!!! No DRT for me this year...

AlisonH said...

It was Colonel Mustard, in the kitchen, with a cherry paperclip... What a fun box!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Oh girl that package is smok'in hot!!!Hugs Darcy

Jackie said...

Looks like a really fun swap. You'll have to tell us about all the sauces!

Erica said...

ow fun fun- who doesn't love a good hot sauce?

She-Fit said...

WOW! Look at all those great sauces!