Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love me, Ortiz Me?

I came upon this shirt and it fit today's post PERFECTLY...

For all of you that are Sox fans... here's some pic's from last Saturday's game v.s. the Orioles. We won, 7-2. I had awesome seats. A friend of mine got home plate pavilion seats from work and I was lucky enough to get invited. We sat in bar stools in front of a little table, and had a waiter. It was awesome! You can't complain when your waiter is bringing you your beer and fenway frank to your table! We also loved that we could get up and cheer on Papi during his homer without shuffling around everything in our laps! It was awesome. Great game!!! Nothing like being at Fenway...
Lester pitched
Final was actually 7-2... I just loved this scoreboard shot

Obligatory Lowell shot...
After the game...

2 comments:

Mary said...

Very cool, awesome seats!

Erica said...

oh my gosh I need that shirt! I grew up in Andover, MA and will always be a sox fan. Thank you for sharing the pics!