Friday, July 31, 2009

First SP14 Package

My secret pal sent me a beautiful bag with three skeins of KnitPicks Essential Solid, a journal that matches the fabric perfectly, and a copy of "The Girls Book. How to be the best at everything." I love the pattern of the fabric! The yarn looks soo yummy, and also perfectly matches the bag and journal! I had seen the book several times, and I was always interested to peek around in it. Now I can ;) Thanks Secret Pal for such a great package!
My pictures aren't the best. Neither is the weather (a.k.a chronic rain) in New England for the past 2 months. Ah well. I worked with what teeny tiny amount of daylight I had.

Up Next: Saucy Swap Package. I still need to take pics. After seeing how these came out, I wanted to wait to take pics. I will post them soon.
Also, I went to a Sox game last Saturday. Stay tuned for pics.

5 comments:

Mary said...

The fabric on the bag is gorgeous :)

Erica said...

That bag is SO cute! I love it. I hope it gets nice and sunny for you this weekend!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Awwesome package love the bag:)hugs Darcy

Quality Chick said...

Great package -those colors and fabric are fab!

littlelixie said...

Great parcel!