Sunday, July 12, 2009

Breakfast time at the barn...

Dee just thought she'd drop by the blog...It was breakfast time, so she had trouble saying "cheese" with her mouth full, but I think she did a good job. (I love her ears in this shot, she's thinking pretty hard here.)
Daizzy was also eating her breakfast and was quite sleepy. She decided to give me a profile shot.
Pooh (my mom's horse) said his stomach woke him up, where's my grain already? (He's ALWAYS hungry)
Here's a look at Dee (and Pooh's) new home. It's still under construction, as you can see, but the horses don't mind. It's great to have Dee at home!
Once the upstairs is finished, I'll be moving in to the loft apartment.

I'm on vacation this week so hopefully there will be a bit more time for blogging, knitting, and maybe even beading, along with riding, golfing and hanging out with my niece, nephews, brother and sister in law! Stay tuned for a contest as well!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm sure you'll be happy to have your animals all together with you once again. Enjoy your vacation!

Dianne said...

It's so nice to see Dee, and of course Pooh and Daizzy. How cool to have a loft apartment over the barn! Love it!!!!

Jenna Z said...

Oh my GOSH! How lucky are you, I dreamed of a barn loft apartment ever since taking a barn tour when I was around 12 and one Saddlebred barn had the most AMAZING loft apartment, it looked like something out of a magazine. They also had a HUGE heated arena (which the loft apartment had a window overlooking) a fantastic viewing room/bar area, the CLEANEST tack room I've ever seen with dark cherry lockers and a-freaking-mazing stalls that looked more expensive then my current house! I was lucky enough to take a couple of driving lessons there.

Rachel said...

Hi Dee, Daizzy, and Pooh! So nice to meet you! :) (okay, I know I've 'met' Daizzy before but still nice to see her again!

littlelixie said...

Hope you're having fun on holiday! Lix. (SP Hostess)

Megan said...

Wow - How wonderful to wake up to the sweet smell of hay and fresh air (in the summer anyway!). Yum.

Erica said...

ah! I love animals...I wish I could spend all my time with them ;) Beautiful horses and what a sweet puppers.

AlisonH said...

Such beautiful animals!