Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Which Ewe Are You?

Quiz: I saw this super cute quiz, posted on cosymakes blog, in honor of The Knitter's Book of Wool that is coming out in October...I'm a Shropshire. Down and down-type wool feels bouncy and crisp and they are often used as filler yarns because they give lightweight bulk to the finished product.

As the oldest pedigree breed, Shropshires can claim elegance, manners, and grace as their inheritance. Like other down and down-type wools, Shropshires stick together and are always sure to make new friends feel welcome.

Swap Updates: I had a bit of a lull around here, and before I knew it I was signing up for swaps left and right!

So far I'm signed up for...
SP14: Sign up now until June 15th. Different price ranges again like in SP13. Swap runs July through September.
Saucy Swap: On Ravelry. I love hot sauce, couldn't resist. I think entries have already closed... Mail Date: July 18th
Caffeine Addicts Summer Swap "My Favorite Things": On Ravelry. Big coffee and tea fan, a.k.a. addict, also couldn't resis this swap. Register now, closes June 10th. (Today!) Mail date: July 15th

3 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Sounds like you have a fun Summer planned :) I'm doing wee sock swaps which are alot of fun for me.Hugs Darcy

AlisonH said...

Shrop shrop shrop. It sounds like a little kid having great fun in mud puddles on a rainy day, enjoying their new puddlestompers.

Megan said...

Thank you! I didn't realize that SP14 was going on. I caught sign-ups just in time!!