from Moriah! RULES you must resend this to 5 bloggers and you must tell 5 things about your crafts you like the most...what inspires you to make home made gifts..
What inspires me:
1. I love making the perfect gift for someone, and even better, I love seeing them enjoy it!
2. Ravelry. I can't log in without finding something new that I want to make RIGHT now for someone!
3. I agree with Moriah, I love the result of two needles and yarn. Such beautiful things can result!
4. I always love the rush of getting something new OTN right when I finish something.
5. Knitting blogs. Reading about other creative gifts and hearing about another knitters generosity is very inspiring.
And now, to nominate others: (I added how they inspire me)
1. Ever green knits with her great knits and patterns, and outdoor photography!
2. Alison with everything she does... her great knitting, humor, generosity and strength.
3. Rachel with all of the crafting from knitting to paper cutting to photography, it's all beautiful!
4. Nichole with her pups, knitting, reviews and charity work.
5. Darcy with her great knits and giveaways. (Already got this award once!)
A few weeks ago, I met up with Moriah, and she gave me an early birthday present! Obviously she knows me... with the stitch markers, blues and butterflies. I've been itching to bead since she gifted them! Thanks Moriah! (Sorry my picture size is still off, haven't figured out how to make pic's not get cut off like that... work in progress I guess)
Contest: Darcy is holding a KaratStix giveaway
Next: Details on my blogoversary contest coming... still working on details.
By then, hopefully I'll have some knitting to show. It's getting really close to the wrap up of my spring knitting goals as well. Yikes!