Monday, April 13, 2009

What Kind of Sweater are You?

Saw this on Abbyknitz, also couldn't resist.



You Are an Argyle Sweater



You are contemplative, brainy, and serious.

You don't take much lightly - life is too important for that.



You are a very determined person. You don't let anything stand in your way.

You think out your actions and act deliberately. You don't waste time, money, or resources.

What Kind of Sweater Are You?

P.S. I'm finally all moved. The stash (yarn) survived the move safe and sound. Regular posts should resume soon. I have an update on Daizzy's agility class, but sadly, no knitting to speak of just yet. Hopefully I will have some to show soon!

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

I'm chuckling: I once did an argyle project in which I got utterly carried away with Kaffe Fassett-ing it. I stopped at one point and realized I was using, on the most color intense row there, 82 different strands across the row. Totally nuts.

Megan said...

Me too!