Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Celebrations!

My Marshmallow Lady won 3rd in the Cocoa Swap buddy buster contest! A requirement of the Cocoa Swap was to knit your partner a buddy buster. Once I found out that my partner loved marshmallows, and I found the pattern that the swap hostess Michelle had designed, I had to make her one! I won a set of stitch markers from InsanKnitty's Etsy shop! Michelle also included a cute hot cocoa notepad in the package (You'll have to imagine a cute cup of cocoa, it somehow skipped the pic, and now it is packed). Thanks go out to Michelle for hosting such a fun swap, and for donating beautiful stitch markers and goodies!

SparkPeople Update:
New You Bootcamp II Completed (Feb.), Swimsuit Bootcamp I completed (March).

For the month of February, I participated for the second time, in a 4 week program on Sparkpeople. I loved it! I feel a lot stronger!
New You Bootcamp II stats:
New You Bootcamp II weight loss: 3.2 lbs.
Inches Lost: 2.5 inches

Total weight loss during both New You Challenges: 6.2 lbs
Total Inches Lost: 5.5 inches

For the month of March, I participated in a different bootcamp, the Swimsuit Bootcamp. It is similar in the way that it alternates the muscles you work each day, but it uses different excercises. I just finished it this weekend.
Swimsuit Bootcamp Stats:
Swimsuit Bootcamp weight loss: 4.2 lbs.
Inches Lost: 3.5 inches

Total weight loss during both New You Challenges and the Swimsuit Challenge: 10.4 lbs.!!!
Total Inches Lost: 9 inches

What's up for the month of April? I haven't quite decided. Maybe a combo of the Swimsuit Bootcamp and a mix of some of my favorites.

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

Swimsuits. Oh goodness. Brave woman. Your marshmallow buddy is adorable!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Congrats!!!! And I see my favorite Marshmellow buddy what a cutie:)((((Hugs)))) Darcy