Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Second Package From SP13!

She's done it again... I've been spoiled!
The package was bursting! First off, 2 skeins of Cherry Tree Hill in "River Run." The colors are definitely something I would have picked for myself. They're beautiful! One skein of Wildfoote sock yarn. It feels so soft! The Everything Knitting book which is a welcome addition to my library! Inside a cute heart tote bag I found beautiful flower note cards, a butterfly notepad, "A" notepad, and pens with my name on them. I can't wait for spring to use the note cards and notepad. I love the butterflies! I typically can't find anything with my name, I don't know how she found them! I also got some pouches of hot cocoa, an adorable dog mug, a tin of cookies, and some boxes of Sweethearts (my favorite candy this time of year!)

Here's a closer look of the CTH...and the squooshy sock yarn.Here's a close-up of the mug. It somehow missed the "group" shot!Thanks go out to my SP13 spoiler again for such an awesome package!
I can't wait to find out who you are!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Great package. LOVE the mug!!!

Nichole said...

Great package!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Great Package love the mug so cute:)Hugs Darcy

cafe-eclectic.net said...

I LOVE the candycane hot cocoa! I got some last year but couldn't find them this year!