Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quick Post...

Here's another pic of Daizzy after her graduation. I've been posting about her so much these days, I didn't want her to feel left out of this post. ;) This week she seemed confused that she didn't have "school" on Tuesday. She had this week off, and next week we start our 6 week Beginner Agility class.

Contest:
Head on over to Darcy's blog and check out her awesome contest.

SparkPeople Update: I'm currently finishing up my last week of Bootcamp. This is my 8th week of the New You Bootcamp Challenge. (I repeated the 4 week Challenge) I'm still enjoying the workouts. I feel so much stronger. I will post a recap soon. I haven't taken my measurements all month, I'm anxious to see if there were any changes. I'd like to continue with a challenge next month. I think I will change things up and try the Swimsuit Bootcamp instead.

Swap Updates:
1. Cocoa Swapin' 2
is complete, my downstream received her package, and I received an awesome package from my spoiler.
2. SP13 is almost complete. I am finalizing my downstreams' final package.

WIP: STILL trying to get my shawl finished. I haven't had much time to work on it. After knitting a bit last weekend, I only have a few rows left. Hopefully I'll be posting a FO in my next post!

4 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Daizy is a cutie:)Hugs Darcy

AlisonH said...

Such a beautiful dog!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I wanted you to know I voted for your blah buster buddy:)(((Hugs))) Darcy

Megan said...

LOVE Sparkpeople. I'm on a bit of a sparkpeople break (you know, no losing weight when pregnant and all). And congrats on the new stem cell research rules - good news for you right?