Friday, January 16, 2009

KIP and SP13 Question

Some knitting in the press* in USA Today.When I was flying down to Florida near the end of October, I had two run in's with the Presidential Candidates and their crews. When my plane had a stop-over in Jacksonville, we saw the Obama camp boarding their plane. (As everyone says, "If I only knew I'd be blogging about this, I would have taken a pic!") Our pilot let their plane leave ahead of us and told us he'd make up the time in the air. It wasn't every day that Obama was on the same runway! When we landed in Tampa, on time, our pilot pointed out to look out to the right, it was McCain's plane. They were just getting ready for take off! Crazy!

*thought I'd keep you knitters on your toes, I didn't mean knits in progress this time.

SP13 Question:

What is one thing you think you can't do that you really want to do in 2009? Please elaborate! The one thing I think that will be really hard for me to do, but I hope I can do, is to stick with working out more regularly. I've been doing my SparkPeople New You Bootcamp for 12 days so far, but I know it is a challenge to keep a regular workout schedule. I really like how Coach Nichole has set up workouts that alternate muscle groups. When I worked out without a program previously, I didn't typically do that, and I can already feel the benefits. I know that after Bootcamp I may have to change my schedule a bit, but I hope to find a regular workout schedule that works for the long term.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love the quote "Knitting is meditation for those of us who are too ADD to do the real thing" in that article. So true!