Thursday, December 18, 2008

Some Holiday Cheer and SP13 #2

SP13 #2
Part A:
Are you doing any holiday knitting? Yes. I hadn't planned on it, and then because of my Fall Knitting Goals I started working on a UFO, my Mom's Mitts. The guilt started setting in, they were started right after X-Mas last year.

Part B:
Have you finished? YES!

Next:
1. Update on Fall Knitting Goals coming soon along with new Winter Knitting Goals. I sort of granted myself an extension, after I got so into finishing my lingering WIP.
2. FO pic's coming also!
3. Adorable ETSY purchase.

Here's my cute dog to distract you for now ;) I think I caught her making her X-Mas wishes.
"Santa, can I have some more chew toys? I keep running out. I also want some yummy treats.
Oh, and a new big and comfy bed."

Happy Holidays!

No comments: