- Wrapping paper or gift bags? Either. It depends on the gift. I like using gift bags when it's several small items, but I also like to wrap something up beautifully in a box.
- Real tree or Artificial? Real, when I have my own house. But I'm sure I'll eventually resort to Artificial, it gets messy after a while.
- When do you put up the tree? Usually the first weekend of December.
- When do you take the tree down? Around New Years.
- Do you like eggnog? Yes, especially the adult variety ;)
- Favorite gift received as a child? I'm remembering Petster to be a hit...
- Hardest person to buy for? My dad.
- Easiest person to buy for? My pets. They are easy to please, if it involves toys and/or food.
- Do you have a nativity scene? Nope. My mom does.
- Mail or email Christmas cards? Prefer snail mail for X-Mas cards.
- Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one... I'm sure there is one in there somewhere.
- When do you start shopping for Christmas? Used to hate shopping before T-day, and usually started shopping last minute. This year I started was just after T-Day, and have everything that I've bought wrapped already. I have a few things left. It is nice to be almost done well before X-Mas.
- Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.
- Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Lasagna or Snowball cookies.
- Lights on the tree? Yup, white only. Not a fan of colored lights.
- Favorite Christmas song: Dominick the Donkey. (Hee Haw, Hee Haw)
- Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home. I usually travel to Florida sometime in January to celebrate with my brother and the gang.
- Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yup. Dasher, Dancer, Prance, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blixen.
- Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One X-Mas Eve, the rest Christmas morning.
- Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Obnoxious lawn ornaments.
- Favorite ornament theme or color? I like a good mix of homemade ornaments and store bought in different colors and variety's.
- What do you want for Christmas this year? Upgrades to my golf clubs, contributions toward my entry of Daizzy into a beginner obedience class.
- Angel or star on top tree? Angel this year. Sometimes a star.
- Favorite meal: Lasagna.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Spotted this on Mommy+Knitter. Feel free to post this on your blog if you'd like to spread some cheer.