Monday, December 8, 2008

Amazing Autumn Coffee Swap Package Received

I received a great swap package from Frances! The box was bursting with gifts! Inside there was not only one, but two new brands of coffee to try! Boca Java and Blue Mountain. Blue Mountain smells awesome! I also got some M&M's, a super cute "Better latte than never" potholder , dishtowel, and coaster. I also received a pair of beautiful hand knit socks and 5 skeins of Hip-Hop (Berroco) along with two patterns, the Palindrome Hat and Palindrome scarf.
Here's a closer look at the yarn
Here's a close-up on the beautiful and WARM socksThanks Frances for such a lovely package. I love the coffee theme along with all of the gifts!
Thanks again! I can't wait to try the coffee.
The Hip-Hop looks like fun to knit. Also, I've always liked the Palindrome patterns.

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

Cooool.

Jackie said...

What a fun swap! You received a lot of nice things. I love how it was a coffe swap and the socks she made were coffee colors!