Thursday, November 13, 2008

NaKniSweMo Update... and AACS Q4

Good progress this weekend, but not nearly as much as I anticipated. Life happens. I've since knit more, will post a newer update soon.

Baby Umbilical Hat Partial Frog
may just become a complete Riiiiiip...

AACS Q4
Check out the blogs of some of the other participants, and find someone you have something in common with - post a little on your blog about the common interests or loves you both share and tell us about them! Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog saying hello!


I stumbled upon Jill's blog and found that she had just recently frogged a completed project too. Her project was MUCH larger than mine. As her blog post says, it did take a lot of courage! Another thing in common, she also enjoys knitting dishcloths.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Your FLS looks fantastic!

Frogging hurts but if you don't love it now you won't love it later!

Jill L said...

Riiiiiip...yes I feel your pain. Thanks for stopping over and visiting my blog. OMG -- I did not know you could get Harmony buttons. Must get those!