Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dish Rag Tag The Sequel Finale! AACS Q2

Dish Rag Tag is officially over.  Everyone has finished the race!  I had a fun time again this year, and enjoyed being Captain this time.  Can't wait for next year!
Go team Dishin' It Out!  Not only did we finish, but we got 4th!!!
The lovely dishcloth that I received is from Heidi from TX. 
Thanks Emily, the super swap host, for the awesome tea and adorable card!

Amazing Autumn Coffee Swap Q2
With Halloween coming up this Friday, tell us what you think of when you think of Halloween!  Do you love it?  Hate it?  See it as a sign of Fall?  Are you a total sucker for candy and little kids in cute costumes?
I love fall, so I love Halloween.  I'm not really into dressing up, but if I have a party or something I will go in costume.  On halloween I love seeing kids trick-or-treating and having a good time.  Yes, I am definitely a sucker for candy and little kids in cute costumes.  

Next Post: Knitting evidence, maybe even a FO!

1 comment:

Tea said...

I played DRT this year for the first time and absolutely loved it. I can't wait till next year.

Love the cloth!