Yarn for February Lady Sweater
I chose Cascade 220 after seeing the overwhelming number of 189 Feb. Lady Sweaters made in either Heather (106) and Classic (83). I chose a navy heather because I liked the color variations.
That's one thing to check off of my Fall Knitting Goals checklist!I have taken forever to post this little FO:
It's another Mason-Dixon Bib for another of the pending babies.
Here's the current WIP:
I think this picture is a bit old, I've knit more on it since. I hope to finish this soon. Once I finish this second Mason-Dixon Baby Genius Burp Cloth I will post the set together and show the button in a bit more detail. Here's a picture of the cute ladybug buttons in the meantime.
UPDATED Fall Knitting Goals:
1. Finish other baby gift set. (Bib completed, Burp cloth OTN)
2. Start my first shawl. (Notice the key word, start) (Forest Canopy Shawl, Simple Lace Shawl).
3. Purchase yarn and make progress on first sweater. (Most likely a February Lady Sweater.) (Yarn Purchased!)
4. Work on more projects that have been OTN for far too long.
5. Something for Amazing Autumn Coffee Swap (Registration closes Oct. 15th)
Deadline: December 21st