Monday, October 27, 2008

KnitPicks Haul

After last weeks casualty, I needed to order more cables. I'm always running out of my small 24" cables. I also got a pack of 60" cables too. While I was shopping I also found several other items to add to my cart in order to qualify for free shipping.

After filling out this questionnaire I realized I'm always needing more size 6 needles for my KnitPicks Options set. I'm sure I could use even more, but this should help. I also thought that this Lint Shaver would come in handy this winter.

I couldn't resist these Harmony buttons.
I am in love with all things Harmony. The only reason you don't see any Harmony Straights here is because they were sold out in the sizes I wanted when I ordered. (US 6-8's.)
Couldn't resist this Wool of the Andes Bulky in Wine (for a Juliet).
Not a great pic with it still bagged, I'll get better photos once it's opened. With knowing that I still have a February Lady Sweater to start and finish first, I wanted to keep it safe and sealed ;)
The most anticipated purchase, a wool winder! Now I can wind and wind and wind to my hearts content. I just love how it forms perfect yarn cakes every time! I decided I wanted to try my new winder out and wound the Cashmerino for my Umbilical cord hat (from Stitch 'N Bitch) and one skein of Malabrigo lace. I don't know how I survived without one before!
Now that I've got a winder, I've got a swift on my list.

WIP:
I casted on for a Baby Umbilical Hat. My newly acquired Magic Looping skills are coming in handy. (I'll definitely be taking this with me to Florida.)

6 comments:

AlisonH said...

Have fun playing!

Renna said...

Wow, what an awesome haul! I'm especially envious of the ballwinder. One of these days I'm going to break down and buy myself one! :-)

Jackie said...

Wow! What nice stuff you ordered! Love it all! And I had no idea about the harmony buttons. Those are so cute.

Isn't a nice cake of yarn gorgeous?!

Mary said...

I covet your ball winder :) I love my swift, I got it on Etsy from theknitstore and it's so much cheaper and better than anything I've seen around.

Shannon said...

I love the buttons, and had no idea they existed!

I tried to grab some of the goat's milk face soap but she has been sold out every Friday I've gone :(

Tea said...

I love the buttons! I didn't know they had those. (I love my harmony options, too.)

Love the ball winder and yarns. Looks like you're all set to knit some beautiful projects. :)