Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Amazing Autumn Coffee Swap Q1

What makes a "Fall day" for you? How do you know it's here, and what do you love about the weather, the scenery, or something else that makes Autumn lovely?

For me, Fall is crisp air, leaves changing color and falling to the grass. I like feeling a bit of a chill in the air in the morning or evening. To me it means that the beautiful foliage is coming, and that fall is here. I think of horseback riding, trail riding, or even the squeezing in the last few horse shows of the year. (This coming weekend, I'll be coaching my last show of the season.) I also think of fall foods, like hot apple crisp straight out of the oven. (I've already made one this year so far!) Things just wouldn't be the same without fall in New England, don't forget about the football!

GO PATS!
Next Post: Updates!

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

Boy, isn't that the truth! Here in California, the trees aren't real coordinated in this fall stuff. The stragglers go, oh, right, forgot, sorry, and drop their leaves in early January. I do miss the East Coast this time of year.

Jackie said...

Living in Florida, we don't have trees that change colors, etc. For me, Fall is simply a relief in humidity and heat, a bit more breeze and maybe an occasional day where the air conditioner is not needed!