Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Blog Gadgets

Race is still going... Go Team Dishin' It Out! Keep up the pace! Get your needles ready Christy!
GAD:
I participated in Great American Dog pool over on Rav. The shows season ended, and surprisingly my team made it quite far, despite personality/training conflicts. The winner was BarknKnit. Her package is winging it's way to her as I write this. I may blog what it is once she's received it.

Swap Updates:
Summer of Love Swap has ended. Final package has been received by my downstream partner. My upstream partner has said that my package is on the way. I am patiently stalking my mailbox for her package and also the new Mason Dixon book from the ladies at Mason-Dixon Knitting. Anyone else get it yet? I preordered on Amazon. I've heard rave reviews! They posted a cute bag pattern over on their blog to celebrate.

SP12 almost over. Runs until Sept. 31st. Currently gathering final parts of my downstreams package.

Can't wait to "meet" my swap partners, both upstream and downstream!

Two new NEAT blog gadgets added to my toolbar.

Follower:
Had been toying with moving over to Google Reader from Bloglines, and this program was the extra push for me. (Nothing against Bloglines, just want to try the other format and etc. at Google Reader to see what I liked better.) Follower is new to Blogger. Neat idea. Click on the button on the toolbar to check it out. Here's an article on Blogger about it. Your feeds on Google Reader mark you as a follower on other people webpages. To me it's like having a posse... a knitting blog posse. ;)

Blogged:
Another way to find new blogs.

OTN: Another Baby Bib from Mason-Dixon's first book. It's off of my Summer Knitting Goal list.* Haven't had much time to knit this summer. I've only had time to work on the bib a few rows at a time!!!

*Will post a Summer knitting wrap-up soon, as the last day of summer is Sept. 22nd!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Hey, the truck marker is part of this set - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15327242

If you like the set, cool - if you are interested in all trucks, email me... I can do a custom set.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to check out your new gadgets! Glad to hear all is going well.....

Secret Pal

Renna said...

I've never tried Bloglines, so I can't compare, but I love having Google Reader!