Friday, September 5, 2008

Dish Rag Tag Half-Way Checkpoint!

Just a quick post to cheer on team Dishin' It Out. Go team GO! I can't believe it, but we're already past the half-way point! Hopefully our mailing strategy and speedy turn around will help us to settle on the top of the pack. Keep up the great work ladies!Not much knitting to speak of. Hopefully that will change soon!
Thought you may enjoy seeing Dee and I at our last show. We did well. It was her first traveling show since her injury last year. She is doing so well that she is making progress in her training again. I now treasure each and every ride since she was injured.

4 comments:

Jenna Z said...

So happy for you an Dee! I know it can be frustrating for you (and her!) to be kept from your routine by an injury. You guys look great!

Rebecca said...

gorgeous horse and rider! more, more, more, please!

wildflower38 said...

You look great!

Jen (pieKnits) said...

Oh Dee is so gorgous! Sigh, I miss riding...