Thursday, August 28, 2008

SP12 Surprise, SP12 Questions #11 and 12

I got this in the mail the other day... It's a postcard from my SP12 spoiler.
Thanks go out to my SP12 spoiler for brightening my day!

SP12 Question of the Week #11
What's the best thing you've ever received in the mail/post?
I can't say that I can think of something specific. I love getting stuff in the mail and I love surprises. I've enjoyed many care packages, swap packages, gifts, and etc.

SP12 Question Of the Week #12

I’m sure most of us have a proudest moment when it comes to knitting. A project or technique that you’ve tackled and completed beautifully. What is your proudest knitting moment?? I still consider myself a "newbie" in terms of techniques but I was proud of the Purple Purl Scarf, MultiDirectional Diagonal Scarf, Triple Grrr Lion Washcloths, that were gifted last year to a friend, my dad and my nephews. Each time it was nice to see that they enjoyed their gifts. I enjoyed sharing my knitting with each of them.

And on the flip side? What is the one thing that you can’t get right? What is that one project that you’ve never been able to complete? Or that you did complete but then hid away instantly because it was too embarrassing? I don't really have anything in that category... just yet ;) I guess if you count something lingering OTN, my Fiber Trends Felted Clogs. I have one mostly done. I should just finish them so I can wear them and free up their needles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad the postcard made it to you....

I really like your Triple Grrr Lion Washcloths.

Secret Pal