Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Second SP12 Package and Catching Up on SP12 Questions (#8 and 9)

I got my Second SP12 package!
She found this book on my Amazon wishlist... sneaky sneaky... She also made me a book thong to help me keep my place!
My spoiler picked out a lovely skein from Cherry Tree Hill. She sent me the pattern for Juliet that I've been thinking of making for quite a while. (I thought it would be a good pattern for my first sweater.) Also I got a lovely smelling lavender sachet for my stash, highlighters in my favorite colors, and some Jelly Belly's along with a beautiful card with another cute poem inside.
Close-up of the Cherry Tree Hill, I can't wait to work with it, it's sooo yummy!
Here's a close-up of the beautiful beading. She's quite the artist, whoever my spoiler is! Thanks go out to my SP12, your doing an awesome job spoiling me! Thanks for another great package!

My lab just moved on Friday so I've been a * bit * busy. Also, this coming weekend is the first horse show of the season that I'm riding my horse in since her injury last season. In this craziness I managed to fall behind enough where I have two SP12 questions of the week to post. Whew!


SP12 Question # 8
What is your favorite supper for a hot summer evening?
A nice and fresh salad. Once it gets hot I don't want to eat anything heavy!

SP12 Question #9

Have you ever entered your knitting (or anything else) in the fair? Would you ever consider it?
Not yet.. but maybe some day.
When I was really little I used to enter the doll carriage parades that my town held near the Fourth of July. One year I won a huge trophy. That's as close as competing into a fair as I can remember.

Had soo much fun last year, had to play again!
Sign-ups may still be open.

3 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi!

That CTH yarn is gorgeous! What a great package.

Seems like you're having a good summer. Sorry I haven't been great about commenting, but I have been reading.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like the Glitter Alpaca...it's one of my favorites! And you did say you wouldn't mind.....

Again, I had a great time putting this together.....can't wait for the last one!

Secret Pal

Darcy knotty Knitter said...

I have 3 skeins in 3 different colors i love sparkles dont you and your spoiler did a lovely job of spoiling you:)Hugs Darcy