Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer of Yarn Swap Package Arrived!

Quick, stop by this post and enter my contest to win some yarny prizes!!!  

My spoiler created a blue and yellow themed package, right down to the individually wrapped presents.  She did a great job!  She included a note explaining all of the contents of my package, and she definitely figured out what I would like!  (I think it helped for her to stalk me through my blog :) haha)
She sent me a book that she frequently refers to, Knitspeak by Andrea Berman Price.  I have been looking at it on Amazon for quite a while.  Also, I got a beautiful box with a bracelet inside!  My package also included a skein of microspun (to add to the single skein in my stash already), two skeins of Louisa Harding Fauve, twizzlers and a multi-colored pen.  
Here's a close-up of the Microspun
A closer look at the Fauve (the lighting wasn't great for this lovely yarn, the second pic in this post showed a much truer color)
Thanks go out to my Summer of Yarn spoiler, can't wait to get to know you!  

5 comments:

Jude said...

Sounds great!

Nichole said...

Great box!

Anonymous said...

nice goodie box!

~turtle

Amanda said...

Lovely gifts! I'll have to go check that book out on Amazon.

Myownigloo said...

Beautiful. I love the microspun. Prepare for splitting, though, if you're knitting. Hey! I made a rhyme!