Thursday, July 10, 2008

SP12 Question #5 and a Postcard

Quick, hurry, stop by this post and enter my contest before it closes! (Friday 7/11 at midnight!) Go ahead... I'll wait...



SP12 Question #5 1.) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
Kind of complicated answer. My favorite place to relax and rejuvenate is the Florida Keys, but my favorite place to go these days on vacation is to visit my brother and his family in Florida. I don't get to see them nearly enough. When I have the time to actually vacation I will have to squeeze in a Florida Keys trip, but for now I'm looking at a trip to Lakeland to babysit instead!
2.) Where is one place you'd like to go?
Internationally: I have always wanted to go to Australia. I would also love to go to Italy again.
U.S.: I've been interested in going out to Colorado or California or to take a trip to various stops out west. I've traveled all over the eastern part of the country (New England down to the southernmost point of the Keys) but I haven't seen much past PA.

I recently came across this cute postcard that my SP12 sent me while she was away and realized I hadn't blogged about it yet. I have actually been to Story Land in NH before (years ago)! Thanks for thinking of me SP12 spoiler, I hope you had a great time!

WIP: Baby Genius Burp cloth. Pathetic progress, but nonetheless, progress right?
WIP pic of mom's second mitt
Tonight was the first episode of Greatest American Dog. I joined a pool on Ravelry and my team is Teresa and Leroy. (Leroy is a Border Collie) Unfortunately I missed this weeks episode, here's for hoping I'm able to catch it next week! Go Teresa and Leroy!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

My dog Ezzie was voted out last night. Sigh. Oh well, now I can cheer on the Brittany without feeling guilty!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you received your postcard! I mailed it from Pinkham Notch (base of Mt. Washington), and it wasn't a 'real' mail box!

And yes, we had a GREAT time, thanks!

SP12 Spoiler

Turtle said...

Oh wow, Storyland! I grew up less than an hour south of there. Had forgotten about that place!