Saturday, July 5, 2008

KIP and SP#12 Question 4

Haven't entered yet?  Stop by this post and enter my contest, entries open till July 11th!

Last Sunday's Stitch 'N Pitch KIP action made the local paper... I'm the one all the way to the right NOT paying attention to the photographer ;) 
I casted on for a PIC line cover for a local hospital at the game.  (PIC line covers allow kids in the hospital to keep their IV needles in, instead of getting poked with a fresh needle every time they need something by IV)  I even managed to learn how to Magic Loop at the game!  Thanks Christina!  

Here's a WIP pic the Baby Genius Burp Cloth that I worked on at the start of the game.  (I'll get one of the PIC line cover soon!) 
   
SP#12 Question 4:
1. What yarn (that you don't have/haven't used) would make your stash "complete?" 
Not sure... there's always something else that I want to make on my Ravelry queue that I don't have yarn for yet.  
2. What yarn do you never want to be without?  
Malabrigo ;)  

I just got my first Summer of Yarn Swap package, stay tuned for another post!

No comments: