Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's the time...

to post my Belated First Blogoversary 101st post hybrid contest winners!
Dusty can't believe the contest is already over! (He also wanted some more photo sessions, but his mom was too busy with work.)
Myownigloo will be receiving the skein of Classic Elite's Wool Bam Boo.

Darcy over at Darcy's Knotty Knitter has won the skein of Nashua Handknit's Creative Focus brushed Alpaca. Stop on by Darcy's blog and take a look at the lovely Cable Needle necklaces that Leslie Wind has created! Awesome idea Leslie, they're beautiful!

Congrats to both winners! Please e-mail me your snail mail addresses. (See my sidebar.) Special thanks to everyone for entering and commenting on their favorite knitting or sewing project. I'll be posting a summary of everyone's entries shortly. Maybe they will inspire your next project!
A while back I mentioned that I had some more findings at my LYS and I'd post them later. We'll here they are...

Three skeins of Ultra Alpaca to make this felted bag.
I also picked up some buttons for baby bibs. I'll use the yellow one for the Bib O' Love that I finished. I intend make more baby gifts as part of the Summer Knitting Goals that I posted in June.

I'll be posting more WIP and FO pics soon... there has been *some* knitting

8 comments:

Turtle said...

congrats to both winners!

that bag is going to be a nice one, cute bib as well!

Darcy knotty Knitter said...

Can Dusty come visit me:)Iam thrilled to have won the yummy yarn:)Thankyou Hugs Darcy

smariek said...

Congrats to both winners!!!

Dianne said...

Congrats to the winners! I love the bag that you are going to make from the Ultra Alpaca - can't wait to see it finished!

Nichole said...

Congrats to your winners!
Love those ladybugs!

Myownigloo said...

Ooooh! (Jumping up and down.) I won! I won! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

fated follies studio said...

lucky winners. i can't wait to see those bibs, lady bugs are fun!

jenny

AlisonH said...

What a beautiful, beautiful cat! And that ultra alpaca is scrumptious.