Sunday, June 15, 2008

NYC, Luscious yarn and a New iMac

Guess where I was on Friday...
Peek a boo...
Yep, stalking Kenny Chesney at his Today Show appearance. It was awesome and so worth taking the 12:19am train, not sleeping, and sitting on the sidewalk until the show!
Here's another shot of him getting interviewed by the co-hosts.
(Few more shots on my Flickr)Can't wait for my downstream partner to get her Make It Through the Day swap package. I bought some luscious yarn from GeorgeAnne of ZonaBlueDesigns for my downstream Multitasking partner, and couldn't resist picking up a skein for myself.
The skein I kept for myself is fingering weight and called Sweetheart. The skein I sent out is fingering weight sock yarn called Desert Moon. Lovely colors! (my photos are not the best for true color, check out her webpage) I'm sure I'll be buying from GeorgeAnne again soon!
Swap Update: Summer of Yarn Love Swap has begun! As also SP12 (just got my match, hey there to my sp's!)
Just got in my new work computer, an iMac. I can't wait for the IT people to come and set it up (god forbid I know how to do something else besides science like install software) so I can play on it. I must say, I like this new job ;)
Good thing I took Friday off, otherwise I don't know if I could sit there looking at the box any longer!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous! Kenny Chesney! Wow!

I'm hoping to get your package in the mail tomorrow. :)

Your Multi-Tasking Upstream Pal

Rebecca said...

he went to college at my alma mater and current place of employ: ETSU. but, it's not like we were here the same time, or that i ever knew him. just a small bit of KC trivia i thought i'd share!

AlisonH said...

I shall try not to be jealous.

Megan said...

Wow, looks like a great time!

wildflower38 said...

KC!!! Wow!!!!

Darcy knotty Knitter said...

Kenny Chesney!!!! how excitting is your life;)Hugs Darcy

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Wow...lucky you, Kenny Chesney! How cool was that? I got a surprise package yesterday...and then I realized...it was you, for my PIF! Beautiful stitchmarkers, Thank you very much. those are "my" colors.
:-)