Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Make It Through the Day Package Arrived!!!

It was from Dianne (a.k.a. Britknitter on Rav). Not only was I spoiled, but Dusty, Daizzy and Dee were spoiled as well! After opening the lid of the box I could see that there was something for myself and Dusty along with a TON of other packages.
Once I started I could not stop tearing open all of the packages! It was packed with all kinds of awesome surprises. For the handmade portion of the swap, Dianne made me a bowl for my desk with her own handspun! It's beautiful. I can't wait to use it. (Still contemplating moving into my desk when I know I'm moving into my new lab August 1st) I also had two skeins of Malabrigo, a cute mug, a stuffed pony (sitting on the Malabrigo below), a few more ponies with one that whinny's, trail mix, fun note pads, handy mini-sharpies, craisins, a beautiful pen, and super fun paperclips. Dusty received some kitty treats, Daizzy got a package of her favorite flavor (peanut butter) treats, and Dee got some sugar cubes. (I still haven't had a chance to take a pic of Dee, I will try to do that soon I promise!)
Here's a closer look at the MmmmmmMalabrigo in Citrus. YUM!
Dusty was so excited to get some treats. He's never gotten anything in a swap before! (not the most flattering shot, he was eating)
He is such a ham. As soon as he was done nibbling he posed for further photos.
Daizzy LOVED her peanut butter treats too! She confirmed that I can do as many swaps as I want from now on.
Thanks again Dianne, you spoiled all of us!
We loved everything, you did an awesome job!

Also, PIF gifts were sent last week. Everyone should have received/will be receiving their gifts shortly. I may post photo's of them once everyone has gotten theirs.
Also, My downstream Make It Through The Day Swap partner, The Knitting Wildflower, is holding a Blogoversary Contest. Stop on by!

4 comments:

Nichole said...

GREAT swap package!!!!!!

tina said...

thanks for celebrating finished socks with me!!!!

You sure had a good mail day----- and you are going to make people so very happy with your generosity!!!!

Rebecca said...

wow! what could be better than malabrigo, ponies, and treats for you pets? nothing! looks like wonderful treats for everyone.

Dianne said...

I'm glad you like everything. Of course I would include the pets in the swap! This is the first time I shopped for a horse, though. Do horses really eat sugar cubes? I hope so. They do in the movies!

Emma and Tara say that peanut butter is their favorite flavor, too. Cooper isn't too sure what treats are (yet).