Prizes: Two winners! One will win a skein of Classic Elite's Wool Bam Boo, and the other will get a skein of Nashua Handknit's Creative Focus brushed Alpaca.
Deadline: Friday July 11th at midnight (EST)
#2 As a kid, what did you look forward to most about summer vacation/break/holiday? I always looked forward to having all the time I wanted with whatever I wanted to do it in. I spent tons of time in the pool, reading, and goofing off with my horse.
Summer Knitting Goals: Found this on Skeins Her Way and thought it was a good idea. Hope I'm not being too ambitious ;) (Like the idea? Stop by her blog and enter her contest too! EDIT: Looks like the contest ended, but here's for hoping she extends the deadline. Either way I think this is a great idea to get some knitting mojo flowing OTN!)
1. Complete a burp cloth to gift with Bib I made last week.
2. Complete a square for something *top secret* (I will reveal later!)
3. Complete another baby gift set (College Roommate due in Fall).
4. Washcloth (or 2) for a Swap (Summer of Yarn, or also SP12 too if I have time).
5. Start my first shawl. (Notice the key word, start) (Forest Canopy Shawl, Simple Lace Shawl).
6. Work on some more projects that have been OTN far too long.
As a 1930s wife, I am
The rules1. Deadline to sign up: