Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Shimmer and Stitch Markers

One WIP off the needles... Shimmer Eye Pillow is blocking.
(Will post more completely once stuffed and lined)Last week I also made some progress on my Airy Scarf . I also have Mom's Mitts OTN and on my "To Do" List. I see myself casting on for something new somewhere in there... I have to give myself a reward sometime right?

Also hoping to get my PIF gifts done and in the mail very soon! I orginally posted about it in August with other plans. Now I've settled on what I want to give, I just have to finish getting it together and in the mail.

As I mentioned before, here is a pic of one of the three stitch marker sets I made and sent out recently. I didn't want to post it before anyone had gotten theirs, they should all be received by now. I sent one set out to my downstream Spring Fling Coffee and Yarn swap partner and two sets out for Spring Stitch Marker swap.

4 comments:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Ok, love the totally rad stitch markers!!

Mary Mary said...

I love the beads on those stitch markers!

Renna said...

I love the color of yarn you used for the eye pillow, and the new stitch markers are awesome. I'm still enjoying the ones I won from you. ;-)

Rachel said...

Nice stitch markers...they are great!