Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Malabrigo March Contest Winner is...

Dusty asked to have another moment of fame, the prize is the unwound skein of Malabrigo.
The Angel Forever! Please send me your snail mail address. (My email is over on my toolbar)

Surprise "Spreading The Word" Prize
Also, because of the high amount of entries, (in total I had a whopping 107 people enter my contest, with 205 entries total!) I will be giving out another prize! One way that you could earn extra entries was to post my contest on your blog. When someone entered my contest and mentioned which blog that sent them, both people got an extra entry. In appreciation for "spreading the word" I pooled all of the extra entries that were earned this way, and chose by random number generator. That goes to Renna over at Finding My Knitch. I will send you some stitch markers that I have made. (If your anti-stitch markers let me know, and we can work something out.) Please send me your snail mail address also. (See toolbar)

Thanks to everyone for participating in my first contest. I hope you all enjoyed Malabrigo March! Stay tuned for another contest soon, this was fun!

5 comments:

Renna said...

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Turtle said...

congrats to the winners!

Kris said...

Congrats to the winners. And that's awesome that you got such a great response. :) And your stitch markers are lovely!

TheAngelForever said...

Wow! Now I have to figure out a project worthy of this amazing yarn. I will e-mail you ASAP. Thank you SO much :)

The Angel Forever

Nichole said...

congrats to your winner!

don't forget to check out my GO ORANGE contest!