Saturday, April 5, 2008

Look at

what I got in the mail this week...
I've already started reading, and as usual, it's hilarious and really hard to put down!

Anyone planning to see the Yarn Harlot on her book tour? I'm thinking of heading out to see her at Webs on April 27th this time. Last August Moriah and I saw her out in Burlington MA and had to miss her Webs appearance. (She's not scheduled for Burlington yet, maybe she'll stop later in the tour.)


Contests!
Now that I've had time to catch up on my bloglines, Here's some contests to check out. Don't forget to tell them I sent you!

1. Baa Baa Blacksheep is holding a contest until today at 8p (central) It's a super cute contest idea involving her dogs.
2. Lapdog Creations is holding another ASPCA day contest. (This one also has to do with dogs) There are a tons of ways to enter, stop by for more info. Deadline is April 25th.
3. Modest Purls is holding a color contest. She's giving away a Loopy Ewe gift certificate! Deadline: April 10th

3 comments:

TheAngelForever said...

My friend signed us up to go to Webs. Unfortunately I do not think I will be able to go. That happens to be the last day of Passover and my husband would frown upon me going that day. *sigh*

Nichole said...

Thanks! :)

Mary Mary said...

I'm trying to make some excuse to end up in western MA that weekend so I can go to Webs :)

Oh, and tag, you're it! (See my blog for the rules).