Sunday, March 30, 2008

Red Sox Swap Goodies!


I participated in a Spring Training Day swap over on Ravelry, for Sox Fans. I have taken all week to post this (Sorry Sheri!) I just started my new job this week. Because of my busy week, I am also packing my downstreams partners package today to send out tomorrow. Sheri sent me a very thoughtful and themed package! First I found a CD that she made for me with all kinds of knitting/sox goodies! Sheri knit me a Wally!
She said this was her first time needle felting and that she had fun. She did a great job! He is so adorable! (Now I want to try needle felting!) Next I ripped into the package and found two skeins of Knit 1 Crochet 2 in Creme Brulee and a part skein to make my first socks.
Because she knew I hadn't knit socks before, she sent me a Magic Loop book along with Addi Turbo lace needles.
I got two packages of Soak. I've been wanting to try it for some time. I also got a cute bracelet and some baseball beads to use next time I make some stitch markers. I looked around for these for my swap partner, and couldn't find them! Also, I received some Red Fire Bar chocolate! I haven't tried this kind before, it looks good! Thanks Sheri! Now I'll just have to grab my knitting and wait for opening day with Wally! Go Sox!!!


Malabrigo March Contest Update: Entries closed on Friday at 5pm (ET). I am gathering entries for my contest today, and I will be posting a winner as soon as I have one by random number generator. Because of the great response to my contest, I may have another prize! Stay tuned!



WIP: I hope to be casting on my Amanda Hat today with my skein of Vermillion to squeak in some Malabrigo March knitting before the month is over!

4 comments:

Renna said...

What alot of goodies you got. It looks like Christmas! I love the Wally! :-)

KSee said...

great swap. I knit my first pairs of socks on two 24" circulars, now I use the magic loop. If you need extra help go to youtube. There are all types of great places to help you out. Have fun.

Nichole said...

What a great Red Sox package! I esp love the Wally - I need one, lol!

Kenyetta said...

Wally is so cute!