Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dusty, The Knitting and Yarn Model...

I am so excited to see the word spreading and more and more people entering my contest. Thank you to everyone that has entered, and double thanks to everyone that has also spread the word through their blogs! Also, I have passed your compliments on to Dusty and he is trying to not let it get to his head, see?
(Yea, I'm not so sure either)
Over the weekend he was very interested in my knitting (which he never really was) and I'm starting to wonder if this modeling gig is going straight to his head...
What do you think?
For the knitters interested in what knitting he is rolling next to, it's my Project Spectrum knitting Shimmer eye pillow. Sorry it's all scrunched up in the picture, my model was working it, literally! Since the photo I've knit a bit more on it, and the knitting portion of the project is almost done.

If your reading this and you haven't entered yet to win a skein of Malabrigo to celebrate Malabrigo March and my new job... hurry and comment on this post now!!!
Don't forget: You can get extra entries for posting this on your blog, mentioning someone who posted my contest on their blog and sent you here, or for being a member of Malabrigo Junkies on Ravelry.
The contest is open until 5pm (ET) Friday 3/28

5 comments:

Moriah said...

*gives skritches to Dusto* Such a soft and pretty kitty...although I'm not sure he'd like my using those terms. Loving the eye pillow. How's the job going?

KSee said...

Dusty sure takes his modeling job to heart. I recognized the yarn you are using for your eye pillow. I have the same color & 2 skeins and did not know what to make. Your notes on Revelry helped alot. Thank you

Renna said...

Your Dusty seems a much more willing model than my cat, Puddy, who either lies there like a lump, or refuses to look at the camera. It's a good thing we love her, 'cause she'd never make it as a model.

Dusty's a gorgeous cat, by the way; and so is that yarn!

Nichole said...

Cute pics!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Wow, you're getting a great response on your contest - congrats!

Hope you're well.