Friday, February 1, 2008

Project Spectrum and Sox Spring Training Swap

I just decided to join everyone else in Project Spectrum. The theme this time is Elements.

I thought it would be fun. Because it is over 2 month spans I thought I could fit this craft-along in my schedule and have time to enjoy it. I have watched people participate in the previous project spectrum, and I was really glad to find that this round was just starting today.

February / March FIRE; orange, red, pink
April / May EARTH; green, brown, metallics
June / July AIR; gray, white, yellow
August / September WATER; blue, black, purple

Stop by for some inspiration and join the Flickr Group while your there!

Another Swap
To all of the Red Sox Fans out there, there's a Spring Training Swap on Ravelry (signups until Feb 7th). I couldn't resist, this one looks like a lot of fun!

More Contests!
Stop by this 2nd Blogiversary contest (before Feb. 4th) and this contest (before Feb. 5th), please don't forget to mention who sent you!

On a personal note, it looks as though I'm going to have a LOT more knitting time in the near future. I just recently found myself inbetween jobs and searching the job market. I have spent this whole week searching and applying. For now, inbetween the job searching, I'll be working on some of the projects on my "lists."

OTN
1. My So-Called Scarf
2. Flip-Top mittens for my mom
3. Airy Scarf (probablly on hold until I tackle some To-Do's)

To-Do
4. My PIF gifts. I really want to get them knitted and out soon so that they can be enjoyed!
5. Defeat the Winter Doldrums Dishcloth swap knitting
6. Amanda Hat KAL (Due by Feb 21st)

Go PATS!

2 comments:

Megan said...

The roads here are EMPTY! LOL Just thought I'd wish you some good luck tonight. :-)

Jennifer said...

Good luck with the job hunt! I just completed the 7 Random Things meme. Thanks for thinking me! Sorry it took me so long to come up with some answers.