Friday, February 29, 2008

Kicking the Winter Doldrums to the Curb

Got my Defeating the Winter Doldrums package. It was packed with goodies from Betsy! The box was packed with three knitted cloths, three skeins of cotton and many other gifts. I have already put my vanilla sugar hand soap in my bathroom, Yum! I also got a mini-bamboo crochet hook. It is so neat, perfect for fixing mistakes, and should fit perfectly in my to-go bag. She also sent me some apple cider, a Starbucks gift card and a bag of sweets.
She made me TWO beautiful dishcloths and a Tribble.
She picked out three lovely colors of SRK CoolSpun Cotton.
Everything was so thoughtful, thanks Betsy! You definitely know how to beat the winter doldrums!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

great package!

Betsy said...

I'm so glad you liked everything. Can't wait to see the dishcloths you make from the Coolspun Cotton.
I love my mini crochet hook for picking up stitches. I buy one for every swap I'm in.