Monday, February 18, 2008

Expanding My Bookshelf and Winter Doldrums Topic #5

















I have been placing orders on Amazon lately. I needed to order something for my mom. I couldn't pass up the free shipping deal, so of course I will blame Amazon for getting me to purchase Knit 2 Together

Over a week later I placed another order for a gift and got tricked into expanding my library again for free shipping with this: Knitters Companion Expanded and Updated

Overall I think it was a good deal, I got some books that I needed and also got two books that I've been drooling over for a while off of my Wish list, and Free Shipping ;)

Winter Doldrum's Topic #5
If money were no object, and the day was just perfect - not to hot, not too cold, sun shining, slight breeze - how would you spend a perfect day out that had been given to you in the middle of a cold and blustery winter?
A perfect day out would have to be spent outside playing frisbee with Daizzy and going to the barn to spend time with my horse Dee. If she was sound we'd go for a ride, if not we'd go for a long walk. (Update: Dee is still lame, but slowly showing improvement. (She has been since July/August) Keep your fingers crossed. We both will appreciate it. She has shown me that she misses the work, but she is being patient with the slow healing and return to work.)

OTN: I finished a Winter Doldrum's washcloth today. Not sure if I am posting pics before or after the package is sent. May cast on something else to include in the package, not sure what.
Currently Ravelry is down for maintenance. I guess I didn't realize how much I relied on Ravelry to choose what I was casting on next, until it is down. Good thing I have a few projects OTN already hahaha

No comments: