Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mini-Post

Few things...

1. I just received my Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap Package from Maggiibleu. I will be posting pictures as soon as I get back. Thanks for a great package! The Noro is lovely! I'm already getting an idea of what I want to make!

2. I received my first set (of 3) stitch markers from Margaret and I will be posting pictures of those ASAP.

3. I casted on for a My So Called Scarf with the Malabrigo from my SP that was burning a hole in my stash. It is perfect for travel knitting! I just read on The A.D.D. Knitter that there were 1779 knitters on Ravelry working on their own So Called Scarves when she finished hers yesterday, and this morning the counter is at 1789! Wow!

4. While reading my Bloglines this AM I noticed that Gina House is hosting a "Do the Amanda" KAL/Contest starting now until Feb. 21st. I've had my eye on this pattern, but I don't think I have any spare Malabrigo that I would like to use for this pattern. Maybe I'll just have to go shopping...

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Oh shop for Malabrigo!!! My hat should be finished soon - I should've finished it last night but cast on yet another project instead. That hat works up pretty fast and is so yummy in Malabrigo!