Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Defeat the Winter Doldrums Dishcloth Swap Questionnaire


I'm swapping again...
I can't say I'm having a case of the Winter Doldrums right now, the weather in MA is unseasonably warm and near record breaking! But, there is plenty of time until then and it's a perfect theme for a swap!


Stop by the
"Defeat the Winter Doldrums" Dishcloth Swap page to check out the details. Sign ups close Friday Jan 18th.

1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Knit only for now. I am interested in learning some basic crochet sometime.

2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Bamboo mostly

3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try? I usually use Peaches 'N Cream and Sugar 'N Cream. I have some Knitpicks Cotlin in my stash that I haven't used yet.

4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? Blue and Yellow

5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite? I like most colors. I personally dislike purples, but as you can see on my blog, I don't hesitate to knit purples for gifts. (Purple Purl Scarf)

6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? I'm very much a New Englander and I love snow (I think you've heard enough about that by now.)

7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? Make time for myself to knit or bake. Or, I'll go to the barn and play with my horse.

8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? Chocolate ;) Super indulgent would have to be Cafe Mocha. Chocolate meets coffee, can't beat that!

9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? All three.

10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? Hard to chose just one, Italy or Australia. In Italy, I would see Venice and other parts of Italy that I didn't get the chance to see when I went last time. In Australia, I would play tourist and meet some Koala's and Kangaroo's. I've always wanted to go there.

11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? No allergies. Aversion: I don't like ultra dark chocolate.

OTN: Airy Scarf
I'm headed to Florida tomorrow for a long weekend to play with my niece and nephews. Currently trying to decide whether to bring my Airy Scarf or to cast on for some travel knitting.

No comments: