Wednesday, December 19, 2007

WWCS Topic of the Week

Last weeks topic, we wanted to know what is your favorite activity during the "Wintery" months. Please post what would be the perfect vacation during the Winter Season? Would rather you head to the beach, to escape all the cold weather or want to pack your ski's and head to the mountains. You tell us what vacation you prefer during the Winter Season.

I'm torn with giving just one answer to this question. I love snow, and I love to ski. However, I also love the Florida Keys. So really, there are two perfect vacations for the winter ;) This year, I already have one long weekend planned to snowmobile, and one long weekend to visit my brother and his family in Florida for January. I always used to travel the the Florida Keys on winter break in college. It was my family's summer vacation because we had a greenhouse business, we always waited until winter to take time off for vacation.

Swap Updates:
WWCS Update: Picking up the last part of my partners package after work today, and sending out shortly.

Christmas Around The World Knitters Swap Update: Received my package, (Thanks Sam!) and my downstream partner should be receiving hers shortly.

SP11 Update: My downstream partner received her final package and discovered my identity. (Hey Pooch! I am glad to hear you and the pups enjoyed your package!) My upstream partner revealed herself to me. Karla, thank you for spoiling me so much thus far! I definitely don't mind waiting for my last package. I have already added you to my Bloglines.

OTN: Purple Purl Scarf

No comments: