Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WWCS Topic of the Week

For many people, Winter is a time of cold weather and snow - and many fun outdoor activities that can only be enjoyed during those times! What’s YOUR favorite activity in Winter, and is it even outdoors??

I LOVE snow. I couldn't imagine a winter without it. I ski, sled, and just simply love playing outside in the snow. Some of my best winter memories are riding in the snow. My horses have always been into it, and it's always fun to go out bareback on a furry horse for a ride through the snow. This year I already have made plans to go for a long weekend snowmobiling. I have gone before, but I was too young to remember. (I've seen pictures)

Next Post: WIP updates and an awesome Christmas Across the World Knitter's Swap Package!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i'd love to go out with horses in the snow. not certain my riding instructor will take me out in it though, but i'm up for anything. i love snow. we don't get enough of it in e. tenn. i love ice skating. and hope to do some of that. can you believe that i've never skied, despite living in the mountains with scads of ski slopes nearby?