Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas bells are ringing...

My Christmas Around The World Knitter's Swap Package has arrived! The mailman saga continues. He did have the house correct this time, but he decided not to leave the package. (No, would that be too easy?) He left me a slip in the mailbox in order to have me pick it up at the post office instead. I guess I should consider that an improvement...


christmaspackage2
Originally uploaded by ponyknit

My partner, Sam, individually wrapped each gift. Sam made me a beautiful Christmas themed needle roll with some Pony Rosewood needles inside. I've always wanted to try working with Rosewood and now I have no excuse! I also received some sock needles and a skein of Magic Stripes Yarn. More sock knitting supplies, I can't wait to try them out! I also got a copy of a the UK "Simply Knitting" magazine with some Yankee candles, yummy Sat Suma soap, a 2008 planner/journal and Cadbury chocolate. Sam also made me some beautiful handmade stitch markers and a cute snowman ornament for my tree. Thank you so much Sam!
What a lovely package to start off this Christmas season!


ornandmarkers
Originally uploaded by ponyknit

Here's an updated WIP pic of the Purple Purl scarf:


purlWIP1
Originally uploaded by ponyknit

4 comments:

Sam juggins said...

I am so glad yo like your gifts, I had a lot of fun making them. Merry Christmas

Sam x

Pooch said...

Hi there! Thanks-o-thanks for the fantastic SP11 yarns and gifts that you sent!! Love the Puppies Christmas card, too!! I certainly will be visiting you via bloglines. Just love that purple scarf! What a rich shade of purple!

Thanks again!!

:)

Nichole said...

Gotta love those damn government workers.... NOT! Mine is a real winner too...

NH Knitting Mama said...

Glad you got this package, it's nice!