Wednesday, November 7, 2007

WWCSQ, Contests and KAL!

WWCS Topic of The Week:
The Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap is having a weekly topic for participants to post. I think it's a great idea. It will get everyone posting and excited about the swap.
Here's this week's topic;

When did you first start drinking coffee? High School, but could only take it with cream and sugar.
What age were you? I'd say right when I started driving, 16.
Was it about the caffeine, or do you love the taste and smell? I loved the smell, and I also wanted the caffeine. (Too much homework and extra-curricular stuff= up late studying)
Tell us how your passion began: Most New Englanders can agree with this one.
Hot weather + Dunking Donuts Large iced coffee= hooked! Nuff said :)

Contests!!!
Stop by and enter, mention you found it here, and we both win!

Cass is having a #333 Post contest. (Ends Sunday Nov 11th)

Knit with KT One Year Later contest (Ends today, 11/7)

Anne at the Bag Lady and The Pro November Contest (Ends Nov. 15th)

KAL: The Christmas KAL
Anna from Knitting Up A Storm started this one, and it' s perfect timing! I'm organizing
last of my Christmas knitting and buying the some more stuff now. (Just found a sale at morethanyarn.com via a link on Ravelry and ordered last night (10% discount from Ravelry also!)) I'm trying to be realistic, and some of it may not be ready right on time for Christmas, but I don't think the recipients will mind a little wait! This is the first year I am gifting knitted gifts, I hope I wasn't too ambitious!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

For me, it was Dunkin donuts large iced mocha latte.

I hear ya!