Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

OK ok, I agree my posting has slowed, but my knitting has picked up! I was going to finish my Dad's scarf the other night and I decided to make it just a tad longer. I have the yarn, so why not? I should be binding off tonight. I hope to post soon, and have more progress on my Christmas to-do list over the holiday. I anticipate a few long-ish drives. (Eeek, you all started freaking me out with your mentions of that C-word with mention to some sort of line. Panic ensues... Hopefully that means that I will have good progress to be showing soon!)

Here's this weeks Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap Topic:
The Thursday upcoming is Thanksgiving in the U.S., so let's all - American and not alike! - just share a post with what it is we're thankful for. A wonderful thing to do any time of year, I thought it'd be a nice thing to share for this week with the group!

I am thankful for my friends and family. Without them, I'm not sure what hole I would be in, but I'm not, and I'm thankful these days for that. I've said this before, but I have had a *really* tough few months, and I can't imagine picking my pieces up one by one, without their help. Thank you to each and every one of you, you know who you all are ;)
I am also thankful for the new friends I have made through this blog, the way they have brightened so many tough days, and I look forward to developing those friendships and making new friends throughout the year.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! (Here is a little Animal Science humor)



and last but NOT least, YEAH Lowell!!! Boston IS your home!




2 comments:

Mary Mary said...

I love your Ansci picture :)

Nichole said...

He loves that dirty water........ aw, Boston IS his home!